Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A post for Kyra:)

Every time we see Eric & Yvonne, they tell us about how much their daughter, Kyra, loves watching the peek-a-boo video of Ethan.  After watching it about 20 times a day, almost every day, Yvonne informed me that Kyra finally got sick of it, and wanted to watch a new Ethan video.  Since she had to start showing Kyra a video from a previous post to keep her happy, I've decided to post a few new videos for Kyra's viewing pleasure (and for anyone else who wants to take a look!)  Yvonne: I hope this helps!!

Here's a video of Ethan being his stubborn, persistent self:).  He wanted to go down the hallway, but I was trying to keep him out by blocking him off with my legs.  Apparently, that wasn't about to stop him! 

Here's Ethan playing with one of his favourite toys...a Busy Ball Popper.  

The cousins (Myra & Ethan).  Every time they see each other, they both light up!  But once they start playing together, it usually goes something like this...  
Well, hopefully this will keep Kyra occupied for a while!

5 comments:

Chrys said...

That's awesome Lynn! Kyra and I had fun watching those this morning. What a cutie you have!

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Very cute videos:) Myra and Ethan look like they get along pretty well, how awesome that they can hang out for awhile!

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the new videos Lynn! They're all so cute - I love how determined Ethan was to get down the hallway. It's so great that him and Myra get to play together so much. Have a good day!

Ruth said...

We enjoy watching the videos too, so thanks for postin them.
A. Ruth

Keith - Kristen said...

Well Teagan liked it too! She kept pointing at the screen saying baby, baby and ball, ball. Such cute videos!