Since Dan is on holidays this week, I have a bit more time on my hands. So I decided to do another post, even though it's only been about a week (I know, that's totally uncharacteristic of me!). Ethan's been getting into all sorts of new things, so here it goes!
For some reason, Ethan loves leaning his back against things. I was able to catch this one on camera. The other day, he was sitting with his back against the hallway closet, and he was banging his head against it! Sometimes I wonder...
Here's a cute picture of Aunty Joanne & Ethan. My mom wanted to get a more recent pic of the two of them, and this one turned out the best (I couldn't get a picture of both of them looking at the camera!).
One of Ethan's new favourite things to do is hang out in Grandpa Roth's truck.
Such a little man!
(pardon the mess in our office/storage room)
Ethan's new favourite game is hiding behind Dad's back. It's so cute! I'll put him behind Dan in the office chair or on the couch, and he'll hit Dan's back and then peek around his side to see his reaction and to make sure he's paying attention. He sure loves playing with his dad!
A few months ago, I bought Ethan an indoor tent from Ikea. I finally decided to pull it out and set it up, and Ethan wanted to help me. Here he is "helping" me slide the rods through the holes...
then he checked the foundation to make sure it was sturdy...
and of course he had to make sure everything looked okay on the inside.
Once he finished his inspection, it was time to play! (Except that silly boy closed his eyes when I took the picture!)



2 comments:
Oh so cute! Love watching Ethan grow!! Wish we could see him in person!
A.Ruth
Love the 'helping' pictures. So cute.
Post a Comment