Our little guy is almost 4 months old now, and I can't believe how fast he's growing and changing! Some recent milestones include discovering his feet, grabbing hold of any items in his reach, and rolling over (from his stomach to his back). He also started playing in his exersaucer. Over Christmas, we put him in the one at Grandma & Grandpa Loewen's, and he really enjoyed it. So we pulled ours out of the closet and set it up for him a few days ago. It's so fun to watch him play in it!
Here are some pictures of Ethan playing in his exersaucer, as well as pictures of some other fun moments:

Here's Ethan in his new exersaucer. Thanks so much, Auntie Joanne!!

As you can see on the right, we go a little camera crazy around Ethan:)

I love watching his little hands discover new things around him!

One final pic of him in his exersaucer:)

Here's a picture we took about a month ago. This was when he fell asleep with a wet diaper. We wanted to change him before putting him down for the night, but we were afraid of waking him up. We decided to change him anyway and this was the reaction we got. I guess we've got a heavy sleeper on our hands!

I just like this picture:)

As I said before, Ethan has discovered his feet. It's pretty cute to watch him grab them!

Mom & Ethan hanging out

Ethan helping Dad play guitar
6 comments:
Oh! such a cutie pie!!! Love all the pictures!! it is so much fun to watch babies learn new things! Wish I could sit on your couch this afternoon and share a chai and stories :D Hope your weekend is going well!
Cute pictures - it was so much fun playing with Ethan the other night. What fun milestones - it's neat to see them grow into their own little person.
Very cute pictures - you've got a precious boy there!
I love that he stayed totally sleeping on his change table, so adorable. I am definitely seeing a good mix of both of you in him:) So adorable!
Cutie in the pictures - cutie in real life! Love you three.
oh Lynn THANK YOU SO MUCH for the comment on my blog.
I saw your comments on a few but when I clicked it I didn't get a blog to visit and had no idea how to contact you.
how is motherhood? your photos look fabulous and your family is absolutely beautiful. I love the latest photo of the two of you, I can see a lot of you in Ethan.
I looked through all of your posts and photos and your life has changed a lot in the past 4 months.
Last I saw you, you were big and beautiful. It's been a while :o)
Hope you are well.
Post a Comment