Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!

It was Ethan's first Christmas this year, and we had so much fun! My aunt and uncle came from Alberta for a few days, and it was great to see them and spend some time with them! Tim, Charlotte and Myra are out from Indiana and stayed at our place for about a week, and Rosanna also joined us for a few days. It was a full house and we loved it! Having lots of family around always makes Christmas feel more complete.



We were happy that Ethan finally got to meet his aunt, uncle and cousin, and it was really cute to see the two babies interact. Whenever Ethan came into the room, Myra would start squealing and smiling, and Ethan would look at her like "who is that crazy girl?" It was pretty entertaining. And of course, Charlotte and I decided to have a bit of a photo shoot with the two little ones, and we got some pretty good shots (pics posted below). We probably won't get a chance to do that again until next Christmas, so it will be fun to see how different the two of them look in a year.



Aside from family, this Christmas was full of presents, food, and Guitar Hero III. We all had a blast playing it. I thought it was funny, though, how much Dan & Tim enjoyed playing it even though they both play real guitar very well. I guess that's just boys for you!

Oh...I almost forgot! I promised that I would post a video of Ethan laughing as soon as I could catch him on tape, so here it is! We actually got him to laugh even though he had the hiccups so it's very cute!


Here are some pics from this Christmas:


Roth family Christmas - Uncle Bob is holding Ethan while Auntie Dayna shows him the giant stuffed Elmo she got. I don't think he's quite sure what to make of a toy that's bigger than him!



Auntie Charlotte reading to Myra (so cute!)


Daddy and Ethan playing Guitar Hero


Auntie Rosanna and Grandma Loewen rocking it up to Guitar Hero


The cousins - aren't they cute!?!?



Myra: "Eeewwww, boys! Get him away from me!"


Ethan: "Can you see what I have to put up with?"



Ethan helping Dad write up an e-mail


Myra sleeping on Tim

Well, that's all for now. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!




4 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

What a great laugh! and what a good Christmas with family!
Those babies are so cute together!

Charlotte said...

Oh! I miss being around you already!!! Ethan is soooo cute! and he has the best giggle :D

Anonymous said...

Love that baby laugh! Glad you are enjoying having babies together.
A. Susan

Yvonne said...

Great pictures Lynn - that video is so cute. I love Ethan's giggles!!