Well, my little guy is mobile (sort of)! Just over a week ago, Ethan learned to roll over. Now he won't stop! The moment his back touches the mattress, change table or playmat, he starts turning. Whenever he wakes up in the morning or after a nap, I go into his bedroom to find him rolled over with an arm or a leg stuck in the railing. Thankfully, he's pretty content on his tummy, so he doesn't mind waiting for me to take a few pictures:).
Here are some pictures of Ethan's rolling adventures (and some other fun pictures)!

I went into his room to get him from his nap, and this is how I found him - as you can see, his foot is caught in the railing.

Are you looking for something under the mattress, Ethan?

"What? I didn't do anything!"

Oh yeah - Ethan's also teething so he sucks on everything from his fists to Daddy's face:)

There's that winning smile!

Ethan hugging the toy Auntie Dayna gave him for Christmas

This is the toy Uncle Bob gave Ethan for Christmas. If you pull the handle, it plays music. And since it's so soft and cuddly, he loves rolling over onto it, and then resting his head on it - so cute!!
On a completely different note, Dan & I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary this weekend! We didn't really do anything special - we just brought in dinner, dessert and watched a movie. It was a relaxing night at home!
7 comments:
Yay Ethan!!! He is such a cutie:) Happy Anniversary again - it was great to see you today!
Loving the pictures - it is neat to see Ethan on his stomach - so cute. Happy Anniversary! Love you.
It was so fun to see him soaking in the attention yesterday :)
I remember our first anniversary with Lucas around- it was exactly the same as yours! Happy Anniversary.
Love the pictures
Happy 5th anniversary, where does time go. I remember that day, it seemed like yesterday really. Now you have a beautiful baby together and 5 wonderful years.
Oh Lynn! He is sooooo CUTE!!! and looking more handsome every post! :D ahh....new adventures with the rolling over - i had to start stashing toys on Myra's change table so that I could give her something to play with but even then - sometimes it's impossible to put a diaper on her cause she's trying to roll and reach something else - ha ha. :D good times!
Happy Belated Anniversary!
Love you and miss you!!!
HE'S NUDE AND CUTE!!!! I love when he's nude cause he's so chubby and cute. It's so cute how he gets caught in the bars of the crib. Can't wait to see you 3 again.
Love, (crazy aunt) Dayna
He's sooo cute....hey Lynn could you send me some pictures of him please??? thank you!
-Dayna
Post a Comment