Obviously, we didn't bring our camera to the hospital, so we don't have any pictures of the ordeal. So here are some fun pictures from the last few weeks.
I thought this was pretty cute - this is Ethan eating his toes:)
I put Ethan down for a nap, and when I tried to take off his bib, he grabbed on and wouldn't let go. Finally I went and got the camera because I thought it was really cute!
Here's my little guy after his nap. It's always fun to go into his room to see what new position he's in!
I always put Ethan to bed on his back, but in the morning, he often wakes up, rolls over and goes back to sleep
Since I haven't posted any bath pictures yet, here's a cute one!
Ethan doing what he does best...sucking on toys!
Dan was having fun with the different camera functions, and this one turned out really well!



6 comments:
I'm so glad for you that your hospital experience was brief and effective! :D and glad to hear that Ethan is feeling better. He is such a CUTIE PIE!!!! I love the picture of him on the couch eating his toes - ha ha! it always amazes me how babies manage to fold themselves in half so easily :D Missing you like crazy today!! Wanna come over for a play date? :D
It's so scary that first trip to the hospital. Glad he's doing better now and that he did so well with the hospital visits. Those pictures are so cute - I love that boy of yours:) Eating toes - such a baby thing to do. Have a great day!
OK I feel like a twit, I didn't know you had a blog till now. I checked it out a few months back but it might have been the one you guys were setting up for wellspring or something I don't even remember. But for whatever reason I decided to click on your name from the last comment you left on Teagan's Birthday and Yeah here you are!!! I'm so glad to catch up with you and watch your son grow. What a handsome prince!
I'm glad your boy is doing better. Sounded pretty scary. I will be a faithful reader now that I have found you :)
I'm glad that he's feeling better now! It was so great spending time with you both last week. What a cutie.
Great new photos...your little guy is so cute...I'm so thankful he is feeling better and breathing normally again. I can't imagine how that was for you two.
thanks for keeping us posted :o)
Totally thought I had commented, whoops:) Yuck trips to the hospital, that is so scary since you don't know what to expect. Hope he is feeling back to normal soon. Those pictures are adorable, he just has the cutest face!!!
Post a Comment