Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The last three months


Since we haven't been updating this blog very faithfully in the past, I thought now would be a good time to do a post showing how much Ethan has changed over the last three months. So here it goes:Ethan at the hospital
First few days at home from the hospital
About one week old
Ethan (about 2 weeks old) with Aunty Rosanna.
I love this picture of you, Rosanna! You look so beautiful (as always)!

My little cutie (about 3 weeks old) staring up at Dad.


Auntie Joanne holding Ethan (about 1 month old).


Ethan (about 6 weeks old) sleeping on Auntie Dayna.


Ethan (about 2 1/2 months old) playing airplane with Dad.

Well, that's a photo summary of the last 3 (well, almost 3) months!




7 comments:

Rosanna Toews said...

I love you three!

Leanne said...

He is such a cutie. Now where's the picture of you and Ethan? :)
Hope you are having a good evening.

Charlotte said...

SO CUTE!!!!! i'm so excited to see him in person :D only 11 more days!

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Wow you are doing great with posting:)
I love the pictures, I can't believe it is almost three months, hoping everything is going well for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So cute! So, when are you coming to Edmonton :) j/k - I guess we have to try to make it out again soon!

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

These are great pictures!! What a handsome family. You guys are AWESOME!

Elissa said...

So cute! I love seeing pictures of that little guy. We'll have to get together with you 3 soon.