Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Ethan pics!

Hello Everyone! I've decided to try my hand at blogging since Dan doesn't have a lot of time to update his blog very often. I can't promise that I'll do much better, but I'll give it a try:).

So to start off, here's a quick update. Ethan is now almost 12 weeks old, and he's growing like a weed! Dan and I both love him so much, and we're continually amazed at how much we can love someone we've only known for such a short time...especially someone who just eats, sleeps, and fills diapers!

Although we don't always notice changes because we're around the little guy 24/7, we have definitely noticed a few big changes recently. Ethan has been focusing on people and objects more and more, and reacting to his surroundings. He loves it when we play games with him. We're rewarded with a big, beautiful smile every time we make silly faces at him. I can't wait until he starts laughing!

Now here's some Ethan pics...



Ethan loves sleeping in Dad's arms...he's so cute all stretched out!














I melt every time I see this smile!













There's that winning smile again! What a happy little guy:).










Ethan & Mom hanging out at night, waiting for someone to fall asleep...












How cute is this picture?! My little guy is so photogenic! (Of course I think that - I'm his mom!)












A little evening father-son time. Ethan lights up everytime Dan comes home from work!














Cute as a button after his bath!








More sleeping on Dad:).

We have a lot of these photos...
mostly from the first few weeks after we got home from the hospital when Dan would hold him to give me a break in the middle of the night.









"Where'd that camera come from?!"













A few weeks ago, Ethan started paying more attention to the things around him - particularly mobiles. He has a mobile in his crib and his swing, and when we turn them on, he lights up like this.








Ethan recently discovered that he has hands, so he spends a lot of time staring at his fists.





Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this blog up to date from now on!

6 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

thanks Lynn, you did an awesome job, I love those pictures, he is soooo cute! and he is certainly growing so fast.

Chrys said...

great pictures! He's adorable! It looks like you guys are doing great. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your life a little here.

Charlotte said...

Yay Lynn! Great job! I'm adding you as a link on my blog - I'm so excited that you're blogging - first time I got to see Ethan's smile - he is soooo CUTE!!!!!! Can't wait to see you!

Ruth said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, he is so cute!
Aunt Ruth

Leanne said...

Awww, such great pictures, Lynn. Thanks for posting these!

LeahA said...

Your son is sooo cute !!!!!



(Leaha--one of the Montreal TREk girls)