Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Progress!

These last few days, we've seen a few big changes in Ethan. On Thursday night, he laughed for the first time! It was so exciting! We've tried to catch him laughing on camera, but we haven't had any luck yet. When we do, I'll be sure to post a video of it.

Ethan also took the first step toward rolling over. He can now roll onto his side! Since he has a little more mobility, he likes to twist and turn his way around the playmat. If I put him on his mat and leave him for a few minutes, I usually come back to find that he's turned himself at least 90 degrees. Hopefully over the next few weeks he'll learn to roll over completely.

Now for some pictures!

Since I've had a few requests, here's a picture of Ethan & me.
"Oh no! You caught me taking off my bib!"
Here's Ethan on his side
A tuckered out little boy cuddling with Dad after a hard day of trying to roll over
And finally...a sleeping boy

Now that Ethan is able to hold his head up, I've started exercising with my little guy. He seems to be okay with it!

Ethan really likes to grab onto things now, and his bib is usually the most accessible thing in his reach. So of course, he pulls it over his face as often as he can.

On a completely different note, I finally went to the hairdresser and got my hair done! I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but I've been meaning to get it done for a long time, and now I feel like I'm almost back to being a real person! If only I could lose these last few pounds...



6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh Lynn!! You are soooo beautiful!!! and Ethan is so cute! :D looking forward to seeing him laugh and roll in person.

Rosanna Toews said...

I love these pictures. I love you three!

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Okay Ethan has the most precious little face:) Can't wait to hear the laugh!
I totally relate with the hair thing, it is so refreshing to do that as a mom!

Lisa Lu said...

What last few pounds?!?! Lynn you're gorgeous! Love the pics!!!

Yvonne said...

I didn't even know you and Dan had a blog until my family told me tonight. I went back and looked at all the previous posts - I love Ethan's smile. Soooo wonderful. Looking forward the video of him laughing. Great picture of you and Ethan - you are beautiful Lynn. I too can relate to the haircut thing - makes you feel so refreshed and more like yourself again:) Glad to see you all in blogger land - look forward to keeping up with you here!

Anonymous said...

You must be excited to have your first Christmas with him, hey? I am glad that you are keeping up with the blog and posting pictures - it is really fun to come on and look since we can't just pop over and visit you guys!!