Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Our two wonderfully crazy boys!

Since I haven't done a post in a while, here's a picture update...
Ethan & Dad, sitting on the dock watching ducks and enjoying a bagel!

I took the next four pictures just seconds apart...Mason is a very animated guy:)





I'm not sure if Ethan got more paint on the paper or himself...
Mason loves climbing all over the bookshelf
These guys sure love each other!
"Get me off this chair!!"
Thankfully, Mason's a tough kid and puts up with a lot of the torture Ethan puts him through...
however, Mason can also dish it out...
and Ethan loves it:)
Ahhh, brothers!
Mason loves playing with the Busy Ball Popper, and stands over it so the wind can blow his face
If I didn't know better, I'd think they had posed for this picture!
I love watching them have fun together!
Mason is definitely a climber
More abuse from the little bro!
Having lots of fun together with the Busy Ball Popper
Cutie:)
I'm not exactly sure what Mason's plan was, but he was determined to climb in this container!
Ethan doing his happy dance:)
Playing with water on the deck
Mason sure loves playing in water!
He has no problem getting right in there!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Those boys of yours are ADORABLE! Oh. goodness.

Yvonne said...

Love all the pictures Lynn! Jayce does do the exact same thing with the ball popper. Not sure what the fascination is but it's funny to watch:)

Your boys are so lucky to have each other. You can tell how much they love one another from these pictures. I agree with Leanne - they are so adorable!!

Gary and Ellie Loewen said...

Thanks for posting the pictures I have looked at them lots of times already and really miss being near them

grampa loewen

Charlotte said...

I love these pictures Lynn - sooooo looking forward to hanging out together. :D Ethan and Mason are so CUTE!!! Missing you like crazy!

Rosanna Toews said...

I love these picture too... I want to come over for a Starbucks morning!!! Hug your boys for me... I miss you guys.

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Would love to play with the boys for a day!
A. Ruth

Courtney and Jon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all your photos Lynn. You are very good at capturing special moments.