Everyone always tells you how fast kids grow up, and how quickly the time flies. However, what they don't tell you is how much quicker the time goes by once you have a second baby! I still can't believe that it's already been a year since we first laid eyes on our little Mason Man:). He won our hearts over the moment he arrived - including the heart of his big brother, Ethan! We fall more in love with him every day as he continues to show more and more of his fun & wonderful personality.
Over the last year, our little guy has changed from a precious newborn to the cutest little hurricane that you ever did see! It always amazes me how much a baby can change in such a short period of time; to go from a baby who just sleeps in your arms all day to a toddler who can't stop walking, climbing and babbling is pretty incredible. It has been an absolute joy to have Mason in our family. I love how silly and cuddly and happy he is. He always knows how to make us laugh, he happily tolerates his big brother's rough playing, and you rarely see him without a smile on his face! I can't wait to continue getting to know this little boy, and to see the person that he will become. We love you Mason Man!
Here are just a handful of our favourite photos of Mason from the last year...









3 comments:
It is so true that time flies by faster with the 2nd. You really have to enjoy the moments more and it seems like you are:) I love Mason's smile! It's so infectious. Such a special little boy!
Happy birthday indeed!!! and I totally agree, wondering if I will miss this third baby's babyhood alltogether :) Something special about having 2 boys.. I can totally relate! Wishing Mason a great 2nd year of life!
What a great photo post. Thank you for sharing the photos of your beautiful boy.
Post a Comment