Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Two Years Old!!

My little guy is two years old today! Happy birthday Little Bear!!

I can't believe Ethan is already two! It's amazing how much a little person can learn in just two short years - Dan & I have thoroughly enjoyed watching our little guy go from a newborn to a very active toddler. He has such a fun personality - he loves to be silly and make people laugh, but is also so caring and sweet. Ethan is a great big brother, and loves taking care of Mason. I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!

Here's a look at how Ethan has changed...

Newborn

A few weeks old

A few months old

Four months old

Eight months old

One year old

Halloween (13 months old)

21 months old

Two years old - getting spoiled rotten at his family partyPlaying guitar with Dad
Enjoying a big bowl of spaghetti at a restaurantSo cute:)

Big smile for the camera!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy, happy birthday Ethan! That last picture is great - makes me smile!:) Ethan is such a cute little guy and is definitely a character:) Look forward to seeing you all!

Gary and Ellie Loewen said...

Fun pcts Lynn... thanks for the post. Have a great week.

Charlotte said...

Ethan is so cute and handsome! :D Happy Birthday again Ethan! We love you!

Courtney and Jon said...

Happy birthday Ethan. I can't believe you have a 2 year old Lynn.

That is so much fun. Ethan is so full of life, from the photos that is, cause I don't know him but his photos are always full of smiles :o).

Thanks for sharing all the great photos.