I can't believe that tomorrow, my little Mason Man will be four months old! It sure goes by quickly. He's been pretty busy these last few months, learning all sorts of new things. A few weeks ago, he learned to roll over from his stomach to his back, and this past week he learned to roll from his back to his stomach (and remove his arm). Apparently, he's got places to go! He has also been working on sitting up. He's obviously still a ways away from sitting on his own, but he really enjoys sitting up to play with his toys. So far, he does really well! He's even learned to hold his ankles so he doesn't fall forward.
It's been a joy to get to know our second little boy. He's such a happy baby - lots of smiles and giggles! And he's very content, which I am especially thankful for. He rarely fusses, and when he does, it's just the usual issues (hungry, diaper needs to be changed, etc.). Mason has been developing his own little "Masonisms." He often sticks his tongue out when he's happy (so cute!), he loves to just sit and blow raspberries, he yawns loudly, etc. I can't wait to learn more about his wonderful personality!
Ethan continues to be a great big brother to "Maynon!" He loves Mason so much, and Mason loves him. Ethan always wants to hold his little brother (without help of course!), and does his best to comfort him whenever he cries. They make each other laugh, and they play so well together. I really hope that they stay this close:).
Now for some pictures from the last few months:
There's that cute little tongue!

Ethan cleaning out a pumpkin (which didn't last long). He wasn't a huge fan of the goop inside!
Ethan "helping" his little brother play in the exersaucer.
My cute little guy all bundled up at the pumpkin patch!

Ethan riding in the wagon with his pumpkins

Ethan with Uncle Bob at the pumpkin patch

That smile always melts my heart!
One day, I was changing Mason's diaper and I kept hearing "Eenan's turn! Eenan's turn!" When I went to see what he was up to, this is what I found! It was pretty entertaining to see my giant toddler in a baby's toy:).
Mason at the corn maze (photo courtesy of Auntie Dayna!)
Ethan's first ride on a tractor (at Dan's aunt & uncle's place). He absolutely LOVES tractors!
The brothers playing on the play mat together
My cute little guy!
Showing off in the tub
More "helping" with the exersaucer:)



4 comments:
The bathtub pose still cracks me up - Ethan's such a character:) That's funny that Mason sticks his tongue out when he's happy but very cute. Yay for brothers - they definitely look like they're having fun together:)
Great post Lynn, great pictures! It looks like you've been doing some fun activities lately :) You have very adorable boys!
Wow! Time is flying by - can't believe it's been 4 months already! Mason is such a cutie!!! I love all the pictures. Wish we could come for a play date :D
Thanks so much for sharing those pictures with us. I do appreicate it so much.
Hope you all stay well!
A. Ruth
Post a Comment