Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 05, 2009

Picture post

Well, Baby #2 is due in just five days, so the countdown is on! So far nothing to report...just enjoying mat leave, hanging out with Ethan, and waiting for Baby to arrive! Not a lot is new, so here's a picture update from the last month.

Ethan enjoying his drum set
Just being silly:)
Ethan looking like he just got caught by the paparazzi
There's that winning smile!
The other day, Ethan was running around with his Santa balloon (yes, the balloon I bought him just before Christmas is still in perfect condition despite the daily thrashing it receives!). He was all smiles & giggles, and I managed to get a few cute pictures out of it!

That's my fun little guy!
A few days ago, Ethan was pushing around his ride-on toy when disappeared into his bedroom. A minute later, Dan opened the door to find him sitting on his toy, on his bed while Elmo just patiently waited for his turn:) (By the way, here's a glimpse at Ethan's new room. I still haven't finished the final touches, so we don't have any better pictures yet.)

One day, Ethan decided to pull his chair right up to the TV so he could be as close as possible - silly boy!
Auntie Dayna took this picture when Grandpa Roth took him outside to splash in the puddles. He was soaking wet and cold, but they had lots of fun and it was so cute to watch!

Well, that's all for now!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love picture posts:) Ethan is definitely a cutie. I love the shot of him sitting on his toy, just enjoying some quiet time. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures form Ethan's room - I love those colors! I've started wondering the last day or two if the phone call about the birth of your baby is coming soon! I hope so for your sake:)

Charlotte said...

great post! Ethan is so cute and handsome :D

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Oh those pictures are sooo sweet!He looks like he definitely keeps you on your toes :) I know the feeling :) Wow can't believe its only 5 days away, praying everything turns out well and that these last days aren't too uncomfortable!
take care Lynn, can't wait to hear about baby #2!

Courtney and Jon said...

WOW, great photos. I can't wait to hear all about your new addition.

Courtney and Jon said...

Well I see on your blog that it says "Mason is one week old" which of course would insinuate that you had another baby this past week and his name is Mason. CONGRATS. CAn't wait to see photos and hear ALL about it.