Here's an update for those of you who still read our blog (even though I haven't posted for almost two months)!
I am now 28 weeks along, and definitely feeling like I'm in my third trimester. I'm feeling much bigger, and slightly more uncomfortable. However, in general I feel good so I can't complain. The baby has been kicking and rolling all the time...sometimes I wonder if Baby moves around a lot while sleeping because it often feels like there are no rest periods. Although it can sometimes be painful, it sure is fun to feel Baby move!
My stomach isn't the only thing growing lately...Ethan has been growing lots too! Not only is he getting bigger, but he's also learning so much. He's learning new words, understanding more of what we say to him, and most importantly, he's getting better at golf:)! Ethan has become obsessed with golf - he'll pretend that any object is a club and practice swinging with it. He can even hit a ball off a tee, and putt a ball into the hole. Needless to say, Dan is thrilled that our little guy has taken up his favourite sport:)!
Now for a few pictures...
Some silliness in the tub...Ethan loves putting this foam toys on his head!
"Okay, I'm ready to go skiing!"
A few weekends ago, we had our first road trip with Ethan. My parents booked a cabin up at Sun Peaks, so the whole family went there for the weekend. For those of you who don't know, Ethan is not the greatest traveller...he doesn't like sitting still, so being strapped into a car seat for several hours can be pretty challenging. Thankfully we all survived the car ride and had a fun time away with family!
Snuggling with his toy puppy
Holding one of his favourite things...a Roll up the Rim Timmy's cup! (He loves that it has a picture of a car on it, and points at it over and over!)

Enjoying a nice glass of water at Timmy's with Dad! Yep...definitely his father's son!



9 comments:
Thanks for your post Lynn - and thanks for the pcts. Would love tonight to be a family supper night! Miss you all sooo much! Glad things are going well for you.
Ethan looks so grown up in these pictures. Such a sweetie! 28 weeks - getting closer!
Just came back to see pcts again ... would love a play date with Ethan this morning. Hugs from Berlin.
mom
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and giving us a peek into your life.
A. Ruth
Looks like Ethan is not only his daddy's son but his grandaddy's as well. I really didn't know it was hereitary! Love the pictures. A. Susan
Ethan is soooo cute!!! I love all the pictures. :D Congratulations on making it to 28 weeks!
Hey good to see a new post! He's getting so big :)
Those are great pictures Lynn, isn't it crazy how we can sort of condition our kids to absolutely love something, the golfing is awesome! Aiden is similar with his football, however the guitar thing came from nowhere!
So glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, take care of yourself and hopefully if I get up there in July I can see the new addition!
I can't believe I haven't commented on this post yet! Ethan is such a cutie and it's been so fun to watch him and Jayce together lately. Ethan is definitely a pro with his golfing. Pretty amazing for a kid his age.
Yay for being 33 weeks now - cannot wait to meet baby!
Post a Comment