It's official...Ethan can walk!! Over the last two or three days, Ethan has been working at standing on his own. Today, all of a sudden, he was standing and then decided to take a few steps!! We grabbed the video camera right away, so here's a quick look at some of his first few steps! As you can see, he's pretty proud of himself!
Note: Dan did the editing - he's hoping to win an Oscar for it:).



13 comments:
Way to go Ethan!!!! I'm so proud of you :D I loved how you giggled with every step! :D I love you and can't wait to give you a great big hug and kiss. :D
see you soon!
Yeeeaaaahhhh! Oscar win, no question - thanks for posting and sharing the fun! - Mom
So cute! I love his laugh and how proud he seems :) Thanks for sharing this!
Hey Dan and Lynn - what an awesome video - glad you are having so much fun.
A. Susan
Yea!!! Go Ethan!!! That's so exciting - he definitely looks proud of himself:D Life will never be the same again:)
(And Dan, my vote's for you):)
Ethan, I am so proud of you! I got all teary watching you - I love your giggles and perm-smile. I love you.
Right on!!! Way to go Ethan, we're all so proud of you!
That's so exciting! You must have been happy that you were both there to see it as well!!
Yay Ethan! That is so exciting :)
Thanks for sharing those first steps with us, we loved watch Ethan!
A. Ruth
lol that is probably the best video I have ever seen! What an absolute sweetheart, just beaming with pride! Yeah for walking:)
Walking at 8 months old! WOW!!!! I just love his laugh, obviously enjoying himself immensely! He's super cute. What a fun new chapter in life with Ethan!
So, do I say 'congratulations'? LOL! You guys all look great.
Oh, and that was great editing, Dan!!
Missing you all!
Wow! that was so special. Ethan is amazing. That must have been so great for you to witness and now be watching him develop his feet. He is terribly cute :o)
Post a Comment