Here is Ethan enjoying the new driver I bought.
The driver story for the 1 persons that might read my blog...
I heard about demo days at Golf town where they sell their demo clubs for real cheap. So I got up at 6 am to be there when it opened at 7 am. I then tried out a bunch and got a smoking deal on a Nike SasQuatch Sumo driver (not the square one). It hits really long, which is always fun and I'm looking forward to using it, as long as Ethan shares it with me.
Dan



4 comments:
love the blog, Rosanna gave me the link
Don't worry if you aren't faithful, I love to see the random pics:)
What a cutie, definitely looks like you Dan!
This picture is the cutest. You three are awesome.
Dan, you have a blog! Fun to 'see' you in blog land.
HELLO!!! You have a blog! I didn't even know! :D
Ethan is soooo cute! Love and miss you guys so much -- looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks :D
Post a Comment