Our Kids

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Picture post

Oh my, has it been two months already? I guess I have a lot to catch up on! A lot has happened in the last two months. It started off with Ethan's trip to the hospital (which is in a separate post below). Life's been really busy, but mostly same-old, same-old. The kids have been growing like weeds, and are learning new things every day! Ethan is as active as ever, and still loves his job as Big Brother:). Mason has had many milestones these last few months: he has four teeth, he rolls like crazy, and a few weeks ago he started crawling. He's proving to be just as active as his big brother, so now that he's mobile, life should be pretty interesting! We've also been noticing more and more of his personality coming through, which is really fun:). Mason is a boy who knows exactly what he wants and works hard to get it. In an entire playroom full of toys, he'll have his eye on one in particular, and will do anything to get it! Surprisingly, though, he's pretty easy going (go figure?) and very happy! I love him to bits, and look forward to learning more and more about his personality!

Now for some pictures...
Brothers...I guess we can expect a lot more of this kind of stuff in the future:)
My littlest guy!
The brothers playing in Ethan's room together
Ethan & Dad putting up Christmas lights on the deck
Ethan holding Mason's hand (so cute!)
My happy little guy!
Ethan loves being a big brother, and does a great job of taking care of Mason:)!
Ethan told me he was "cuddling" his trains, so I had to grab the camera!
They were sitting on the couch together for a picture perfect moment, but as soon as I grabbed the camera, Mason had other plans!
I think Ethan was trying to help Mason, but it looks like he was torturing him:)
My very own Bob the Builder!! We put one of Dan's belts around his waist and added a few tools. Ethan was so proud of his "tool belt," and kept saying "Can we fix it? Yes we can!!"
The brothers bathing together...this probably won't happen again any time soon, because Ethan doesn't like that Mason splashes so much!
Myra and Ethan playing in the "playhouse" at Aunty Rosanna's. Every time they're together, they hug and kiss each other (when they're not fighting over toys) - so cute!
Making silly faces for the camera

Well, that's it for now! Hopefully it won't take me another two months to do a new post!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovew the pictures! Very cute boys!
A. Ruth

Charlotte said...

Lynn, I love the pictures! So glad with you that Ethan didn't have H1N1 :D. I cherish all the times we get to be close enough to have play dates and life chats! Love you and miss you!

Unknown said...

Lynn seriously, you have the cutest little guys ever! I feel so lucky to have such adorable and fun nephews! I love watching Ethan turn into a little man and Mason get his own happy and determined personality. They're great kids and they have 2 awesome parents :) luv ya.