Monday, November 10, 2008
A late Halloween post
Life has been really busy for us lately, so I haven't had much of a chance to post anything. I still don't have time to do a very big post, so here's a quick update of my little dragon:). As you can probably tell from the picture, Ethan was a dragon for Halloween. He had a so much fun going up to each house and getting candy. We don't let him eat candy, so it was more for the experience. But I don't think he minds - he was more interested in the pumpkins and lights. He got so excited about everything that was going on that instead of walking from house to house, he would run and scream at the top of his voice, "Ah, ah, ah, ah...!" It was loud, but it was so much fun to see him get so excited:). 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Too precious :) Roar!!!
That's a great costume! Ethan's such a sweetie...hope you're having a good day!
What a cutie!!! I agree, that is a great costume. Love that smile - he looks like he had a blast!!!
He is so CUTE!!! I can just imagine him running and screaming with glee :D
that is an awesome costume!! He's just TOO cute! That grin says it all. Glad you all had a good time with dress-up and trick-or-treating!
Post a Comment