I can't believe that a year ago today, our little guy came into the world. We were so excited to meet our precious baby. Ever since he was born, Ethan has brought us nothing but joy! We have watched him grow from a tiny, fragile newborn, to an active, fun-loving little boy. We look forward to all the new memories and experiences this next year will hold as we watch him continue to grow and laugh and learn.
Here are some pictures from the last year to show how much he's changed.

Ethan at the hospital
Two weeks old
One month old
Two months old
Five months old
Seven months old
One year old
Here are some pictures from his birthday party which we celebrated on Sunday:
Having a little fun with Grandpa Roth and one of his favourite toys...a wrapping paper roll!
And of course, everything in the mouth:).
It wouldn't be a birthday party without birthday cake.
There were also presents...
more presents...
and still, more presents.
And lots of balloons (Ethan LOVES balloons!).
I thought this was pretty funny:)...the balloon-static trick works really well on baby hair!
Since Ethan loved Dan's musical birthday card, I just HAD to get Ethan one for his birthday!
And yes, even the card went in the mouth:).
Happy Birthday Ethan!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan! I love you. I love your laughs and smiles. I love your energy and excitement. I love being your auntie!
Great pictures! Happy birthday Ethan!
Happy Happy Birthday Ethan!! Great pictures, Lynn :) It's so fun to watch Ethan grow and change.
Happy Birthday Ethan!!! I love seeing the pictures of him growing through the year. Ethan is so much fun and such a bundle of energy - love his smile!!! Balloons - definitely fun for kids. I think if we had only gotten balloons for Kyra's birthday, she would have been thrilled:) Love you Ethan!
Happy Birthday little Ethan!
Wow, he has grown so much. I love being able to see the growth and changes in the last year. He looks so grown up!
Big hugs and kisses for you, Ethan. Wish I could give them to you in person.
Happy Belated Birthday Ethan! Sorry I missed your party!! Love you!
Great photos Lynn. Hard to believe last time I saw you, he was still in your tummy. He is grown into a beautiful young boy. You are a great mom.
WOW - that looks like so much fun! I love love love balloon hair. He's getting SO big! I love the cake, too. I always have so much fun with the cakes! Happy Birthday, Ethan, and Happy 1-yr anniversary of being parents, Dan & Lynn!
Lynn, hope you had a great birthday, too!
This is super late, but I didn't get a chance to comment on Ethan's birthday, very late birthday wishes! Crazy that he is one already! How are you adjusting back to work?
It would be fun to connect for a bit in October when Aiden and I come out, hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment